1984 Burmester Vintage Port
In 1730, Henry Burmester and John Nash founded Burmester & Nash in London, a cereal trading company. They moved to Vila Nova de Gaia and in 1750 began shipping port wine to the British Isles and the rest of Europe. The family name originates from the German word 'Burgmeester', meaning 'mayor' - as the family came from the small north Germany city of Moelln. From generation to generation, the Burmesters and Gilberts were noted for their know-how and commitment to the port business, raising the Burmester profile and ensuring the highest level of international recognition.
Free shipping to Portugal