2017 Quinta da Lagoalva Reserva Arinto & Chardonnay white
Quinta da Lagoalva de Cima's estate spreads along the south bank of the Tagus river, about 2 km from the village of Alpiarça and 11 km from Santarém. In 1834, Quinta da Lagoalva is bought by Henrique Teixeira de Sampayo, the First Count of Póvoa. In 1841-42 the whole of his assets are passed on to his daughter D. Maria Luisa Noronha de Sampaio, who, in 1846, marries D. Domingos António Maria Pedro de Souza e Holstein, the Second Duke of Palmela. From that moment, on these assents were incorporated in the House of Palmela. Through generations Quinta da Lagoalva de Cima has been kept in the possession of the descendents of the Second Duke of Palmela, belonging nowadays to Soc. Agrícola Quinta da Lagoalva de Cima S.A.