Gaja Grappa di Barolo 50cl
The Gaja Winery was founded by Giovanni Gaja, great-grandfather of Angelo Gaja, in 1859 and has been owned and operated by four generations of the Gaja family. Is located in the Barbaresco and Barolo districts of Piedmont. In 1994 Gaja purchased its first wine estate in Tuscany, Pieve Santa Restituta, of which 40-acres are planted with Sangiovese and produce two Brunello di Montalcino wines. In 1996 Gaja acquired a second Tuscan property called Ca’Marcanda located in Castagneto Carducci in Bolgheri. The focus at Ca’Marcanda is on international grape varieties, and the estate’s 150-acres are planted with Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Syrah vines.
Free shipping to Portugal