The Tormore 10 years
Free shipping to Portugal
Construction began in 1959 (Tormore began to distil in 1961) to the design of Sir Albert Richardson, then president of the Royal Academy. At that time Tormore was part of Long John Distillers and its make was used mostly in the firm’s eponymous blends that were major sellers in North America. It is now one of the malts used in Ballantine’s, an association which dates back to when the Long John stable was bought by Allied Distillers in 1989. Tormore (and Ballantine’s) is now part of Chivas Brothers (Pernod Ricard).