1950 Kopke Colheita Port
C.N. Kopke is the oldest Port Wine company. It was founded in 1638 by Cristiano Kopke and his son, Nicolau Kopke who had come to Portugal as Consul of the Hanseatic League. Adding up 4 centuries of success in the world of Port wines, the Kopke brand, acquired in 2006 by the Sogevinus group, is today a reference of prestige, maintaining the quality objectives that have guided it in the market over the years, is especially recognized in the Harvest Ports, with high notoriety in the sector.