1954 Madeira Henriques & Henriques Terrantez
The history of Henriques & Henriques, founded by João Gonçalves Henriques, dates back to 1850. After he died in 1912, a partnership was created between his two sons, Francisco Eduardo and João Joaquim Henriques, which gave rise to the name Henriques & Henriques. From the early days, Henriques & Henriques occupied a prominent place in viticulture and the art of wine making. In 1913 the family interests were formed into a family company which, in 1925, began its activity as an exporter of its wines at the expense of local supply to other exporters.
Since then the company has been committed to the latest technological innovations while maintaining the unalterable family tradition which has lasted for 200 years in the production of the finest Madeira wines. Total control of all aspects of production allows H&H to produce and market wines of exceptional quality.
The bottling year may not correspond to the image shown.